Saturday, March 24, 2007

The Bellows Unit is Constructed

I made the bellows unit today. I made it out of scrap wood, a zip-lock bag, some tubing and Tuck Tape. It is not difficult to construct and worked exactly as I envisioned it first try. I tried it out with a can of bolts on the lid for a weight as well. It worked very well and the flow rate is very good from the half-inch tubing. Following are some pictures of the unit. I am actually surprised at how few problems I had getting it to work as I envisioned it. I hope the manometer goes as well. I am going to have to start looking for some solenoid valves and switches now.

No comments: